Listed here are the basic beliefs of our church.
- The Bible is our reliable authority for faith and practice.
- Each individual is responsible to God and capable of relating directly to God through Jesus Christ.
- God loves each person and is in control of the present and eternity.
- It is necessary for each person to have a personal life-changing experience with Jesus.
- The local church is God's design for people of faith to live in community.
- God's Spirit lives within each believer and provides power for living and sharing.
- Believers are responsible for sharing their faith with others.